Saturday, May 16, 2009

BBF is also advertised here! :)

Hi all!

Just an update about where i'm advertising.

I really need 30 orders by end of May!! So that I can lower my shipping costs and I can provide the BBF at $175!! I also want my hands on it :) hee

If you're reading this, you're either interested in the Blackbird fly or you already own it.

Please email me at calixterr@gmail.com or hturteht@gmail.com if you're interested in buying it cos i may be slower in replying the comments in this blog! sorry and thank you :)

All comments about this camera are welcome! Do tell your friends and family about us :)


These are singapore classified ads websites! My BBF is advertised on these sites!

sg free classified ads


sgads

sgadsonline


singapore gumtree.sg

sgpop

RedAd Singapore Classified

lomotion.sg

olxsg (this is my 2nd ad on olx)

2 comments:

rachel said...

HI! i'm interested in getting the BBF! is it still at 175?!

dune said...

hi Rachel

Yes it's still the same price!!

shipping not included :) i've replied ur email! :)